Summer Picture Bucket List
My kids are growing to fast! Maybe if I take enough pictures I can slow their growth a little bit at least. With that desire in mind, I wanted to develop a picture bucket list for us to do this summer together. There are tons of these must take picture lists out there on the internet. I find they very often have a "100 must take photos or you are not doing your job as a mom!" feel to them. That is overwhelming to me. Although I am sure all 100 pictures would be fantastic, I just want to make a list that I will actually complete this summer. I think 25 must take shots for summer 2014 seems doable and a fun project. So lets get started clicking shall we?
1) playing in the rain
2) playing catch in the backyard
3) playing at the park
4) blowing bubbles
5) pool/beach photo
6) zoo visit
7) catching fireflies (courtesy of my friend Cindy!)
8) eating a huge popsicle/ice cream
9) riding a carousel/fair ride
10) coloring with chalk
11) their face while watching fireworks
12) eating corn on the cob
13) picking flowers
14) riding bikes/trikes (thanks Anita!)
15) running through a sprinkler
16) attending a parade
17) raining day craft/painting project
18) rolling down a hill
19) eating watermelon
20) a family photo that you are in with your babies!
21-25) your choice, get creative!
No comments posted.
Recent PostsMommy & Me Mini Session May 5th & 6th Box Sessions!!! New Year, New You Tips for taking great senior photos! Tips For a Fun Photography Session and Great Pictures Afterwards What I see Photo Gift Idea Back to School Mini- Sessions New perspectives for a better vacation photo Last Day of School Freebie!